The following East Side teachers were awarded a total of $7,550 in STEAM grant funding for the 2015-16 school year:
- Jennifer Claudio Quan (Oak Grove) – Infrared Signature: Revealing Invisible Clues for Forensic Analysis
- Debra Dimas (Santa Teresa) – Real Life Applications for MTE
- Janine Epstein (Piedmont Hills) – Get Out of the Box w/ GoldieBlox
- Margie Kelley (Santa Teresa) – Silver-Based Photography
- Archie Kregear (Piedmont Hills) – 3D Printer Program
- Carole Ng (Santa Teresa) – What Does It Really Look Like?
- Silja Paymer (James Lick) – Practical Uses for Electricity & Magnetism
- Carla Villela (Santa Teresa) – Wacom Tablet Use
The awardees were honored at the East Side Foundation’s Hall of Fame induction ceremony on Nov. 21, 2015.